Monday 6 October 2014

Back to life

Hey Bloggers and Viewers,

I'ts actually been a long while and i have had a few people requesting for my return to this hobby. It's quiet outdated though, might be fixing it up a bit except for the theme which i'm so glad to have made myself :)
So, is there any room for fashion in my life right now? YES THERE IS! In fact, i am currently on the look out for fashion design foundation courses at the moment as i believe studying fashion design will be the course for me, i might consider learning some business for it alongside :)
So keep a look out for new posts in the coming month, i'm just been really busy since the start of school and everything.

Hopefully you all stay in touch with me and keep checking up my blog,
Happy Autumn Guys!


- Elléa

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your studies ^^
    I love marketing, it was one of the best courses I've ever done!! hehe...I did a short course called fashion marketing and a summer course called Visual Merchandising in Paris, it was very very fun!! So I support!!

    Hope you blog more ^^

    Take care!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that seems really fun :) I might consider a short course in it then. Thank you :))

      Keep following for more to come ~

      - Ellea

      Delete