Saturday 24 January 2015

Denim Biker






Denim Biker
Denim Jacket: Pull&Bear(sold out) - Similar - ASOS & ASOS
White Tee: Similar - ASOS
Jeans: Similar - ASOS
Knee High Boots: Exact - EBay
Bunny Ear Backpack: Similar - EBay

I wore this on a day out with school to go cinema to watch 'Theory of Everything'. It was quiet a good movie, there's some laughs here and there alongside little tears too, i do recommend to watch it especially since it was about Steven Hawkins and how despite his condition, he had a beautiful love life. 

Looking at my outfit, the denim jacket and knee high boots take the spotlight. I kept it simple with a white tee and jeans only for the denim jacket to accentuate it into something similar of a biker look. The denim jacket was a great grab from the pull and bear sale getting it for around £10 when it was £60! great right?

And of course, a biker look is not complete without boots and these are ones my boyfriend bought me for Christmas. They are absolutely comfortable to wear, adds a little height and is super warm! It's suede outside and a little bit of fur inside so your legs are definitely warm from knee to toe. Thanks to my boyfriend, i'm warm and cosy for the winter. I honestly think boots like these are great staples, it goes really well with skinny jeans or mini skirts and any top.

Location: I also suggest you walk by Brick lane or Shoreditch to find more of these beautiful pieces of art work all around the streets, it's an outside gallery of rebellion and beauty!

- Elléa

No comments:

Post a Comment